Listen to our Website


Call us on 0141 634 2673
We aim to enhance the quality of life of our clients and to regenerate and
                                       sustain our community through housing-led and resident controlled initiatives


Stables Money Advice Team


Do you need advice on Social Security Benefits or Tax Credits or Digital Inclusion?


Our Welfare Rights Service can provide you with free, confidential and independent advice.

We can help you with:

  • Better off calculations
  • Complete benefit forms
  • Help you to understand benefit letters
  • Speak to the benefit authorities on your behalf
  • Represent you at appeals or tribunals

Do you need advice on how to manage your money, are you struggling to make ends meet or worried about debts?


Then we can help you by:

  • Giving you advice and assistance on how to manage your money

  • Help you open a bank account and understand how your account works

  • Give you advice and assistance on Home Contents Insurance

  • Help you understand your utility bills and help you look for a better deal

  • If you are struggling with debt we will contact your creditors and help you to make a more affordable arrangement


Digital Inclusion:

We now offer a digital inclusion service within our money and advice team. The digital inclusion service was put in place for any of our tenants who wish to make use of our new laptops we have been granted with.

The service is there for people who do not have internet access at home and want to use ours, or for people who do and simply just want to come along to use our laptops instead.

If you have little or no experience of going online there is a member of staff there to support and build on your online skills and confidence.

You can decide on what to do when you come along to this service. Some examples are; job search, make a CV, upload photos, create an email account, food shop online, book train/bus tickets online etc.


Who can use the service?

  • People whose home is rented from Cassiltoun Housing Association
  • People whose home is factored by Cassiltoun Housing Association
  • People with children at Cassiltoun Stables Nursery
  • People who use any of the Services based at the Stables

How do I get advice/make an appointment?


Contact our office through any of these methods: 


For further information on Welfare Reform


Please see the Welfare Reform tab at the top of the page.

you are here: / Tenants / Welfare Rights
Cassiltoun Housing Association is a Registered Scottish Charity No. SC035544
PADP logoLogo of the Scottish Housing RegulatorHappy to Translate logoHWL GoldPositive Action in HousingIIP Platinum Logo
Powered by Kiswebs Pharo
© 2011-2019 Cassiltoun HA |
Website by Kiswebs Web & App Design