Cassiltoun has provided a highly successful Welfare Rights Service since 2007 and has increased income for Cassiltoun’s tenants by over half a million pounds.
Do you need advice on Social Security Benefits or Tax Credits?
Our Welfare Rights Service can provide you with free, confidential and independent advice.
We can help you with:
• Better off calculations
• Complete benefit forms
• Help you to understand benefit letters
• Speak to the benefit authorities on your behalf
• Represent you at appeals or tribunals
Who can use the service?
• People whose home is rented from Cassiltoun Housing Association
• People whose home is factored by Cassiltoun Housing Association
How do I get advice/make an appointment?
E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org call the office or speak to any member of staff to get an appointment.