"We aim to enhance the quality of life of our clients and to regenerate and sustain our community through housing-led and resident controlled initiatives."
Strategic Objectives 2018 to 2021
1. Ensure that our rents remain affordable, maintain a stock base sufficient to achieve economies of scale and deliver effective services in a cost efficient way.
|2. Maintain the high quality of our housing and service provision, ensuring the comfort of tenants and the protection of investment.|
|3. Contribute to the wellbeing of the local community by working with tenants, residents, partners and funders to develop initiatives that promote regeneration and increased levels of inclusion.|
|4. Ensure that the work of the Cassiltoun Group is supported by good governance, effective financial, management and regulatory compliance and robust administrative and HR systems.|
|5. Ensure we attract and retain highly skilled and knowledgeable staff and Board members. Develop our staff and Board members through education, training and coaching.|
Operational Objectives 2018 to 2019
1. To continue to recruit new board members to assist with the strategic leadership and direction of the Association.
2. To support our Board of Management's agreed training and learning plan.
|3. To maintain performance across the KPI’s set out in the Internal Management Plan, including Finance, Operations, Regeneration and Welfare Plans.|
|4. To ensure that we deliver the objectives set in the Asset Management Plan and effectively deliver our 2018/19 major repair improvement plans|
5. Continue to maintain the effectiveness of our Reactive, Cyclical and Environmental contacts.
6. To support and provide effective management and governance to our subsidiary companies.
7. To ensure that the Association’s Welfare Reform mitigation plans are effective and that we are fully prepared for the roll out of Universal Credit in December 2018.
8. To meet existing funders expectations and continue to seek other opportunities to continue with non-housing regeneration plans.
9. To deliver the Castlemilk Park Events Programme in 2018/19 and to progress with the ongoing regeneration of the park.
|10. To achieve a site start in Quarter one of 2018/19 at Barlia 3.|
11. To complete the necessary energy efficiency works comply with EESSH requirements before 2020 deadline.
12. To finalise the necessary private finance borrowing to support the Association's development plans by April 2018.
13. By the end of 2018 complete a new “Tenants Handbook” which complies with the Housing (Scotland) Act 2014.
14. In 2018/19 continue with compliance of the Investors in People review of platinum standard.
|15. During 2018 reviewthe initial business planning assessment for social enterprise 4 (stair cleaning & environmental services).|
|16. By May 2018 be prepared for the new General Data Protection Regulation.|
|17. To complete an internal audit of our housing development procedures/activity|
|18. To action the outcome of the Internal Audit of the Association’s procurement by Excel Scotland|